COVID-19 Response Policy
We at Steven Studios are aware of and monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic. and are dedicated to the well-being both our customers and staff.
As such, for the health and safety of our staff and other customers, Steven Studios will be instating the following policy effective immediately:
Customers who are actively sick or have been sick within the past two weeks, have tested positive for COVID-19, have visited an epicenter area, are at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, or live with any such person, should contact us to reschedule any appointments you may have with us, and/or postpone trips to pick up finished orders. Actively sick patrons will not be allowed access to the studio and will be asked to return at a later date. Any loss of session retainer, special offers, or storage fees that may be associated with these issues will be waived.
All visits to the studio will require an appointment made in advance. Appointments for photography sessions and portrait orders will be taken sparingly and on select days to allow for the proper social distancing and sanitation protocols that keep us all safe and healthy. Parties will be limited to no more than two people and are required to wear masks at all times unless being photographed.
Those who have already been photographed and wish to complete their senior portrait orders online should call the studio for reactivation of their online gallery.
Finished portrait orders will be available for curbside pick up with a previously scheduled appointment. All remaining order balances must be paid off in full over the phone with a Visa or Mastercard prior to pick-up.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to call Steven Studios at 661-832-9003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Steven Studios reserves the right to refuse service to any customers exhibiting flu-like symptoms or illnesses with persistent coughs and ask them to return when they are well.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these trying times and we hope everyone remains healthy and happy!
A Few Tips for Staying Healthy
- Most importantly – if you are sick, please stay home. If you must go out, wear a face mask to protect others around you.
- Stop handshaking – use other, non-contact methods of greeting.
- Learn proper hand washing techniques and wash hands at regular intervals; if you are unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol based hand sanitizer. Recommended hand washing techniques can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Avoid touching your face and cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly in your home, car, and workplace, especially things that are often touched such as doorknobs, handles, switches, railings, etc.
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning.
- If your job is adversely affected due to the shutdowns, you can find information and resources on what to do here: https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/03/12/governor-newsom-issues-new-executive-order-further-enhancing-state-and-local-governments-ability-to-respond-to-covid-19-pandemic/