Yearbook Selection Process
Your yearbook picture can be selected online in your photo gallery or by making an appointment to select in person at our studio. Yearbook selections will not be taken over the phone.
To select your yearbook photo in your online photo gallery, please follow the directions below. To make an appointment to select in person at our studio, please call 661-832-9003.
Step 1 – View
- Go to www.stevenstudio-vsn.com
- Click on the “Proofs” link.
- Enter your online code where prompted. Your online code is the 6-digit number you received on your paperwork when photographed. If you do not have your online code, please call 661-832-9003.
- Click “View Gallery.”
- You should now see your high school’s name and logo. If you are accessing your gallery through the link you were emailed, you should be starting at this page.
- Enter your email address where prompted in the box below the logo.
- Click “Submit.”
- Click “OK” on the welcome message to enter your gallery.
Step 2 – Select
- Click “Yearbook Selection” (the orange button at the bottom of your screen).
- Click on the image you want to use for your yearbook picture. Please remember your yearbook picture must be a vertical, half-body picture that complies with your school’s yearbook dress code requirements.
- Once you have clicked on the picture you want, it should be outlined in green, with a small check mark in the top left corner of the picture.
- To confirm your selection, click “Save” (the green button at the bottom of your screen).
- If you have correctly completed the process, a small message that says “Your yearbook selection has been saved” will pop up next to the “Save” button.
- IMPORTANT – Even though your selection is highlighted in green after you click on it, you have not recorded your yearbook selection until you click save and see the confirmation message. If you do not click the “Save” button, you have not completed the process and we will not receive your selection.